PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR PURCHASE. THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
- The purchaser, being at least 18 years old or that if he/she is younger than 18 years of age, is supervised by a parent or guardian who has read and agreed to the following release (hereinafter referred to collectively as "I").
- In consideration of being allowed to purchase this used equipment from Premium Mountain Rental Ltd. I hereby agree and understand that I am buying it in "as is" condition and that there are no implied or express warranties whatsoever with respect to this equipment. I agree to freely and expressly assume and accept any and all risks of use of this equipment including those risks which may be caused by defect in the equipment.
- I understand that any ski bindings and DIN have not been set and that a certified ski technician should set the ski binding and DIN prior to use.
- Further, I hereby hold harmless, release, indemnify and agree to defend Premium Mountain Rental Ltd., its subsidiaries and affiliates, their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees (“Releasees”), of and from any liability claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of related to any loss, damage or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me while using this equipment including, but not limited to, those injuries caused by the negligence and/or breach of warranty, express or implied, on the part of the Releasees.
- By purchasing used equipment from Premium Mountain Rental LTD., the Releasees shall be indemnified for any injury to other person(s) or property which I may cause as a result of using this equipment.
- I have visually inspected the equipment before using it and did not see any problems with the equipment prior to usage.
- I AGREE that any and ALL DISPUTES between myself and Premium Mountain arising from my purchase of this equipment, and INCLUDING any claims for personal injury and /or death, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA.
- This Release shall be binding upon my assignees, subrogors, distributees, heirs, next-of-kin, executors, personal representatives, and administrators.
I/WE HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS LIABILITY RELEASE, UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS AND BY CONTINUING THE PURCHASE AGREE THAT I/WE UNDERSTAND IT WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF ITS SIGNIFICANCE.